Thursday, May 22, 2014

the olive grove shop

I don't have much time to post let alone get a shower in these days (though I do miss blogging and hope to be back at it in due time)! The story of my life these days. So, I will keep this short as I have one kiddo down for a nap, one jumping on the couch and one about to make his way home from school. I have been busy creating a little shop on etsy and selling fabric banners and about to dive into pillow making (I'll be back with more details on that!). I have thoroughly enjoyed crafting and creating and meeting a sweet little community of momma crafters! Here is the link to my shop: THE OLIVE GROVE SHOP ...and some fun pictures from our little photo shoot by my friend Cassie at Simply Cherished Photography. Stay tuned for more!










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment