FYI - Just wrote a blog post and somehow deleted it so here is the quick version of what I had wrote:
1. I am just over 38 weeks pregnant.
2. I am SO ready to be done being pregnant. I've been struggling with some bad pinched nerves in my lower back and carpel tunnel in my hands. Also, I won't mind having my normal wardrobe back. :)
3. With that said I want to make sure I proclaim my thankfulness for pregnancy. I am grateful God has given us three wonderful children (even though I hardly know the third). I am soaking in all of these last kicks, swirls and hiccups in my belly....as this may be our last.
4. We will meet little miss in 6 days or less.
5. The boys can't wait to meet her (Sterling tells her all sorts of things and even sings a song or two to her).
6. We have installed her car seat and have hospital bags packed 90% of the way.
7. I'm not sure I will be able to sleep the night before my c-section but am hoping I somehow can.
8. I hope to get pictures of the nursery up this week but may just wait till she is in it :)
9. I had a baby shower this last week and was extremely blessed by so many wonderful woman. Thank you Mary-Hayden, Alissa, Kristy and many more for outdoing yourselves in blessing me and baby girl! I seriously have the sweetest collection of headbands and bows and little girl books! Can't wait to show you all!
10. I had my last prenatal apt last week where they did a growth ultrasound just to make sure she was big enough and she weighed in at 7lbs 2oz. We will see how accurate that is.
10. Our little lady has a name...we think! We are waiting to see her and then will make our final decision out of 4 names ...though we have one that is a favorite.
Here is the last of the baby bump pictures (left - Sterling talking to her and saying "you are so wonderful baby sister" and on the right - a very tired me after we went out to dinner). I don't know why everyone has been telling me I look so small, these pictures prove y'all wrong! I've got a torpedo!
Prayers on Thursday are very appreciated - I am always a little anxious and fearful to go through a c-section again. Thank you!