Friday, September 27, 2013

Take 2 - Capri's Nursery

I went on a wonderful girls trip to Bellevue last weekend. It was glorious. No kids (though I did miss them a lot), tons of good food, great shopping and even better company. When we were there I knew I wanted to go the paper source. I always score good prints there. This time was no exception. I had wanted a hot air balloon print for Capri's room but no way was I going to pay a lot of money for one. Once again the paper source came through with their big prints that I believe are meant to be fabulous wrapping paper. This print was only $2.50, yes please! So, here we go again, a little re-do of a space I didn't quite love yet. I got rid of the changing pad - that little lady of mine has never had her britches changed on it. She is with me which is with the boys which is always in our toy room. She doesn't seem to mind the floor. I am loving the less cluttered wall and a dresser to decorate. Now, I just need to get the frames filled with Capri's sweet face!




 I'm sure there will be a take three...stay tuned!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment