Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eli + Emily

Oh, Eli & Emily! How wonderful their wedding day was. It really couldn't have gone any better. Most of y'all know that Eli is practically an Uncle to my boys and great friend of ours so we are a little bias to the newlyweds and how awesome their wedding was but seriously I think you will all agree that this wedding was absolutely breath taking. Emily did an amazing job on all the details including making all the cakes and cupcakes and was a total stress free bride who enjoyed every moment of their evening. You really need to look HERE to see how great it really was. Their photographer Michelle Cross did an excellent job capturing their personalities and the details of the wedding. Aren't they amazing? I wish I could of have thrown popcorn on my wedding day! The sunset, the cafe lighting, the hot chocolate and popcorn bar, the blankets and games - SO.MUCH.FUN.

Here are a couple of pictures that I took from our wonderful evening celebrating Eli & Emily's special day:
 Boone was really into his cupcake. He LOVED it.
 These are my favorite pictures. My boys would watch them dance and then go back to playing connect 4, watch them dance and go back to the games. It was cute. They definitely were taking note that Eli was now married and was smitten with his bride. :)

Can we get a normal family picture? Nope! :) Someday!
So glad I snagged a quick picture at the end of the night with the new Conlee's!
 We discovered that our boys are complete pyro's (really what boys aren't?!). They continued to do sparkler's for a good half an hr after Eli & Emily left. I really did appreciate the free entertainment even though Boone has a long way to go in learning his fire safety. :)

Happy 1 month ANNIVERSARY to Eli & Emily!!!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment