Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's looking a lot like Christmas

I can't believe that there are only 2 weeks till Christmas left. I have done just about nothing except decorate very minimally this year and give some of our upstairs room a little love. I need to get going on the baking, shopping and mailing out gifts! I'm remembering in this season to not be stressed and enjoy the whole process of getting my home ready for all the wonderful visitors we will have sleeping here. About 30 family members on my side will all be here to celebrate the birth of our Savior and I can't wait to have them here to celebrate such a wonderful and miraculous event! 



Here are some of my favorite ornaments that are my grandma's. Have you seen the Broadway Wicked? If you haven't, it is a must see. It is so good. I try and explain to the kids that the wicked witch Alphaba really isn't all that bad. They don't buy it!

Isn't the wreath in the background so pretty? My mom made one for my sister and I last year. And just look at this sweet Boone face! He thought it was silly that I was taking pictures of his toes. 
 ...but how can I resist? They are too sweet and still very baby to me. I could just kiss each of his piggies right off.
Cheers to the upcoming weeks of preparation & the pondering of God coming to earth in the flesh as a baby to save us and defeat death itself! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment