Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas {round 1}

We had A LOT of family this year for Christmas and it was wonderful. My mom's entire side of the family all traveled here this year. Her siblings, their spouses and their kids plus my siblings, their spouses and kids plus grandparents and my little family made for 26 Muri's, Burns, Kelpman's and Officer's. It was a ton of fun (and plenty loud) having my cousins, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, niece, nephew and grandparents and my family all under one roof. My sister and I made an itinerary for the family that scheduled some events so there was plenty to do with no excuses of boredom. We had ultimate frisbee, a crock pot soup night, a game night, Christmas Eve church service, Christmas dinners and coffee dates. Here is the first 2 nights of fun in picture form:

Crock Pot soup night at our house!

 Heidi and Bradley (my sister in-law and younger brother)
 My niece Makenna and cousin Sam
 My cousin Molly and Joe

 My wonderful siblings! ...youngest to oldest (L to R)
 ...and my sister and I are pregnant together again! :) Babes due in June and March.
I'll be back tomorrow with some more! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment