Wednesday, January 2, 2013

28 weeks!

28 weeks down with just 11 to go. This pregnancy is flying by. I am convinced it's because I have two little rascals to chase/discipline/play with the majority of the day. I had a 3 hr apt this morning doing the routine glucose test. Did you know they changed it? Beware! You go in for a blood draw (on an empty stomach), drink the glucose drink, sit for an hr, get your blood drawn again, sit for an hr and then do a third blood draw. Say what?! If any of you know me, you know I am a complete weenie when it comes to needles. I wasn't a big fan but I appreciate how thorough my midwife clinic is. They ultimately want to take care of us prego's and make sure all is well with mom and baby. I was able to finish a book (I only had 3 chapters left) that I started a long time ago last year. Can I say that I've already finished a book for 2013? I got through my apt and unashamedly stuffed my face afterwards with a burger, fries and coffee. Thanks mom and dad for watching my little men. They sure love being at their Mimi and Poppi's house!
I actually really dislike taking pregnancy pictures. They are awkward. Can you read my awkwardness? I do it only for documenting. I love seeing old pictures of my mom pregnant with us kiddos so I assume my kids will think it's neat. Anywho. Here is the belly. Getting nice and big. She is really starting to grow and become extremely active in there. I can feel little elbows and knees and I love it. We now have a tentative c-section date, her heartbeat is strong and I am measuring on track. All is well and I feel very blessed that my body can be a cozy home to another baby. 

Look at this wild man's hair! He kind of needs a haircut but has been telling me he wants it longer (I think to avoid the haircut). He is sure sweet and loves to take pictures with his mama! 
I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years Eve! We were in bed by 10 but woke up at midnight because of explosives going off. Gosh we are getting old. Or maybe we are still incredibly young but in a really tiring stage of life?! I think I'll go with the latter.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment