Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas {round 2}

Christmas Morning was quite exciting around here. We did the four gifts again this year for the boys.  Something you want, something you need, something you share and something to read. We have found that it simplifies the shopping. Sterling got his first big boy bike. He has already gone on a bike ride with Justin and is quite the daredevil. He has even told me that he thinks he needs knee and elbow pads. Probably a good idea. :) Their sharing present was Jon and Bradley's (my brothers) old remote control car that my mom put away in her attic. They think it's the neatest thing ever. 
Look at this little fuzzy head!



One of Sterling's favorite gifts this year was a shaving kit from my mom. Cousin drew or "uncle Drew" to my
boys shaved with Sterling - totally made his day! Sterling shaves now everyday just like dad. I have even heard him look in the mirror and say "whoa. I've got work to do," and gets his kit out. What a kid!





Christmas dinner with the whole gang. Good food and good company!
Lots of flannel showed up unintentionally. Love it.

Cheers!



 Santa showed up and handed out some gifts! (Thanks Gordy!)
 Lots of super heroes were running around Christmas evening. Be scared.
And there you have it. A glimpse of our Christmas. I'm not sure how it came and went so quickly and now that we are into January the countdown to baby girls arrival begins! Only 2 1/2 more months and we will get to meet our daughter. I'm already liking the way 2013 is looking! A Happy New Year to you all!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment